Friday, March 31, 2017

Adepticon - Sunday

Finally managed to wake up with a splitting headache and got all packed up for my trip home.  But before I caught my ride to the airport, I had one last class:  Speed Painting Display Quality Minis with Raffaele Picca from Massive Voodoo.  This was not a hands on class but it was truly inspiring to watch and experience this class.  I just don't know what to say but it was amazing what he could accomplish on a figure in 90 mins.  And everything he did and said seemed completely achievable.  I can only hope I can put some of it to practice (why did I not take better notes!?).

After that, I hit the dealer floor real quick to get a favor and pick up 2 little last things (of which I only got 1).  Ran into Stu again and was able to say farewell.  I hope I can make it to the NOVA Open this year and hang with him some more.  And then it was out the door to the airport.

Overall a fantastic time as usual.  Seeing friends again in person was wonderful.  As was meeting the new people I met.  Oh, and the Crystal Brush entrees were incredible.  Hopefully everyone also had a great time and made it home safe.  And hopefully they did not come home to find their significant other allowing this BS in you absence:

*sigh*


No comments:

Post a Comment