Wednesday, December 14, 2016

November Recap

Late again with the November recap but there was not much activity to motivate me to get something written up.  As expected the month was again a bust hobby wise.  I miss my hobby time, so I'm hopeful I will find a way to carve out the time soon (hint, since this post is late I can tell you that I have managed to do some hobbying in December and am a bit reinvigorated).

There was a bit of hobbying by proxy (ie, acquisition), I spent way to much money on the Mythic Battles Pantheon kickstarter (ok, maybe it should be called a delayed acquisition).  Granted, I didn't spend as much as I could have/wanted to.  Speaking of kickstarter:  In a first ever for me, I received this early:



And by early, I mean a couple of months early!  The final version of End of the Line looks great and I can't wait to get it to the table.

Receiving it early has been a bit bittersweet though.  It has irritated me quite severely regarding some outrageously late kickstarters like Prodos' AvP.  Hmm, that reminds me I should update my address for the AvP kickstarter.  For the third time...  Third time since I could have bought a retail copy...  *sigh*

I did pretty much get my man cave/hobby space all sorted out, finally.  There are a few odds and ends left to deal with still, but it's done enough to show it off.

Let's not talk about what is behind that door in the corner.
At least not yet.  Note the unused cat beds on the far left...

There is another chair, for visitors and symmetry, that is on temporary
assignment.  Obviously the cat (Blue) thinks I need it back.  Another cat
(Cleo) is usually in the chair in front of the airbrush area, hence
the blanket.

Seems a shame that puny little TV doesn't fill  in that
opening better.  If you are wondering what is in all those banker
boxes, they are filled with shame.  Lots of shame.

A very big improvement over this.  Anyway, not much else to report.  December should be a bit more interesting at least.  If nothing else I will get a chance to review all of my hobby failures, I mean achievements, for the year.



No comments:

Post a Comment