Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Method to my Madness?


As a whole lot, what a strange set of purchases...  From this picture it looks like I have gone (more) mental.  BTW, that Chaos Sorcerer Lord was purchases at the local GW store.  Made me feel dirty.  LOL.  And yes, that is 2 sets of Cryx Witch Coven warcasters.  WTF!?

There is a method to the madness.  I think.  Maybe.  The voices said there was.  We'll see.

Also, I unboxed that purple worm.  I was concerned about what the quality was like but at first inspection the quality seems really outstanding.  There are a few spots that will have to be trimmed down to make it fit properly.  Maybe one spot to green stuff a gap.  I think I can have it ready for painting fairly quickly once I get the Masons off my plate.

Speaking of Masons, I will post up the results of my shading attempt(s) tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment