Friday, May 5, 2017

April Recap

Well, I really did not get as much as I hoped done for the month of April.  I had really hoped to finish at least the 13 ground troops for Tail Feathers, instead they are still on my table.  That being said, I did get some progress done:


After I got the base colors (mostly) blocked in on the 6 ratlings, I started to concentrate primarily on the 3 white rats above.  Various things have gone wrong or slowly with these guys but at least there has been some progress.

Sadly, I did not manage to play any games for the month.  And I'm already set to miss the first game day in May and CMON Expo.  *sigh*

I spent some money on a second/new hobby light for my airbrush station.  I had been making due just moving the one I had around but eventually got tired of that.  Anyway, I hope that it encourages me to jump on the airbrush a little more often and in general that should help my hobby output.

Lastly, some very exciting hobby news (for me at least) also dropped in April:


Oh my...  I had some reservations but from this Q&A over at Beasts of War, it would seem none of them still stand.  This is going to get pretty expense for me.



Ok, one more thing:  If you are vaguely interested and did not know, Fantasy Flight has been posting up a lot of things about the upcoming Legend of the Five Rings LCG.  As a fan of the old CCG I can tell you from my perspective, it looks fantastic.  Every major issue that I can conjure from my memory seems to be addressed/averted.  I even sent my wife some of the articles, the next thing I knew I had to tell her she couldn't buy it yet when she asked "Why can't I find it."  lol


No comments:

Post a Comment