Tuesday, January 2, 2018

December Recap

As expected the holidays did not play very well hobby related items.  I did manage to get a bit of hobbying done by making some progress on the birds for Tail Feathers.  I will try to get those posted up soon, but alas I will be short of my goal (to paint up the whole box set) by the 5 corresponding bird riders and 1 solo character.  I came close and the hobby retrospective for the year is actually looking pretty good, well except for games played.

I did not manage to get many games played for December.  In fact, all I did manage was a batch of games on Christmas, all games I had bought for my daughter from Christmas and played with her:  Q-bitz, Battle Kittens and Purrlock Holmes (can you tell she's a bit obsessed with cats?).

Anyway, I will start to post up the hobby retrospective/analysis and 2018 goals over the next week or so.  Have to compile a bit of data and go back to see exactly what my goals were.  LOL.

Oh, yeah there was some nice/exciting loot to be had for the month:  In addition to some choice Christmas gifts was the arrival of Mythic Battles Pantheon in the form of 2 large coffin boxes.


Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment